Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jalan TokTok

Assalamualaikum,

First of all, this is my first post into blogger's world.
I didnt have a lot of idea to pour in. But i'll try my best to make it done.
Ok..lets get it started.

I didnt have any idea about why should i choose the title Jalan TokTok.
Actually, it is the name of the road which is as part of my office address in Sarikei, Sarawak.

I'm born in Batu Pahat, Johore.
Have been stayed in Puchong, selangor for about 7 Years.
And now i've been working in sarikei, sarawak.

What's so special about sarikei?
1. Sarikei is known as food Basket of Sarawak.every years, there is a festival called 'Pesta Nanas'.and we got a 'Ratu Nanas'

2. no traffic jammed ,even though the poeple always like to drive about 40km/j in a speed lane and give a signal 1mm before the junction.

3. all the groceries is sold as it is.they didnt cheat people.if u buy 1 item for rm1, then 10 item in one pack is rm10.00.(ex:mamee).Fair enough right.

4. u can still park your car, even though other people used 2 parking lot for their kancil.

5. U can get cheap cigarette here.rm2.50 only maaa....

1 comment: